VEST Neuro Otologic Analysis Software
VEST™ neuro-otologic analysis software offers a visual and easy to use interface. All NOTC and VNG tests are built into one software platform, eliminating the need to learn multiple software packages.
- All NOTC and VNG tests are built into one software platform, eliminating the need to learn multiple software packages.
- Clinical utility with research level power to create protocols and custom tests.
- Clinical speed and ease of use for quick patient evaluation and accurate analysis.
- Real time binocular data and stimulus feedback including video image with no lag time.
- Real-time analysis provides for more efficient data interpretation. Clinicians can use the Analysis Manager utility to save analysis filter settings and redefine the default settings.
- Easy to understand data reporting for patient files.
- Separate examiner and administration privileges with password protection.
Update – VEST™ Software Version 7.x
- Includes updated I-Portal® 3.0 Eye Tracking Module featuring improved performance of pupil detection and torsion algorithms with torsion now running at 100 hz.
- Platform using single PC with Windows® 7 provides the increased performance and efficiency of the new 64-bit operating system;
- New report structure and selection matrix provides an intuitive and enhanced user interface to streamline patient report documentation;
- Video saving and playback now added for NOTC tests with enhanced video compression allowing 10x smaller files;
Download information sheet from : http://neuro-kinetics.com/docs/VEST7I-Portal3.pdf
Download release notes from :