Delfino Video Otoscope
Delfino is the evolution of the traditional otoscope: the small and ergonomic hand piece allows the operator to see, capture and store top-quality images of the ear canal.
All this with the maximum patient and operator comfort, thanks to the wireless feature.
Delfino is composed of the receiver base and the hand piece.
– Endoscopic gradient-index optics
– LED illumination
– CMOS camera
– Li-Ion battery, allowing two hours of uninterrupted use
– Wireless video transmission system
Video Otoscope SLS (External Light Source)
Superior image quality is the best way to describe this MedRx Video Otoscope System. This user friendly system consists of a well balanced camera and probe that require no focusing.
The light source utilizes a 21 volt, 150 watt halogen bulb with an approximate life of 200 hours.
Video Companion Software
Add The Video Companion Software to Your System
The Video Companion System Consists of:
* MedRx Patented OtoScope Probe
* MedRx High Resolution Camera
* NOAH™ & TIMS® Compatible VO Software
* Light Source with power pack
* 3mm Specula
* All Necessary Cables and Attachments
* USB 2 Adapter
* One Year Warranty
Products for decibels:
Special Instruments for Hearing Testing
has been AIM’s Corporate Slogan for over 35 years!